iTHRUST online ADVANCED
Course structure 17 lessons
Teacher: Dott. Giovanni Bonfanti
Language: English & Italian
iTHRUST ONLINE ADVANCED is a practical online course in Manual Therapy continuing the iTHRUST ONLINE course with HVLA-T (High Velocity Low Amplitude Thrust) manipulation techniques. Manipulations with HVLA-T techniques consist of rapid, constrained mobilization applied to a joint segment beyond the physiological joint range (Barrier), without exceeding the anatomical limit.
Thrust techniques are painless and safe, but they must be administered severely in a focused manner on the segment where they are intended to act. Manipulations with HVLA-T techniques, when not contraindicated, allow:
- a joint release, often responsible for stiffness/rigidity and pain/phlogosis.
- release of endorphins, neurotransmitters produced by the pituitary gland, which have a powerful pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory effect.
- improvement of pain through reflex neural pathways.
The ADVANCED techniques, which are the subject of the course, are ‘advanced’ HVLA-T techniques revised and/or adapted to the daily clinical practice of DO of Dr. Giovanni Bonfanti’s to make them easier, more direct, effective, and easier to learn.
At the end of the online course, participants will be able to
- use ‘open’, ‘closed’ and ‘distraction’ techniques.
- position the patient correctly;
- set the necessary pre-manipulative parameters.
- treat using fast and precise osteopathic techniques.
- perform Manipulative Thrust techniques correctly and accurately (HVLA-T – High Velocity Low Amplitude Thrust)
Structure of the online course
The online course is developed in no. 15 lessons with video lectures; in the video lectures XX HVLA-T techniques, derived from Osteopathy and Chiropractic (direct, indirect, short and long levers) will be taught.
Le tecniche proposte in questo corso devono essere eseguite solo da professionisti qualificati e autorizzati nel paese di residenza. Non eseguire se non si è sicuri o in presenza di controindicazioni assolute o relative.
Dott. Giovanni Bonfanti
Dr Giovanni Bonfanti is a structuralist and sport Osteopath trained in France and located in Milan, Italy, with over twenty years of experience in the evaluation and treatment of problems related to the spine and the neuro-musculoskeletal system, in adults and children.
He is an international trainer in Manual Therapy courses and he had students from 25 countries in 12 countries.
Dr. Giovanni Bonfanti is very active in social networks communication and followed by over 105k people on Instagram and over 260k on Tik Tok, with over 55 million views of the videos of the manipulation techniques.
Sign up for courses
Get in touch, or create an account